Sunday, August 10, 2014

Girls Night Out: WINE Tasting ♥

Share it Please
Wines, breads, macaroons and almost “PIZZA” hahaha all of these things happened at La Vie Parisienne, the first French Boulangerie, Pastry Shop & Wine Library in Cebu. A great overview of tasty French wines and products.

We actually had this Despidida thingy as one of my friends from High school was leaving from the Philippines to Guam to meet his better half. And this gives me the chance to hang out for the first time with them; I mean a group of friends from my high school batch.

          
 Frauline & Myself

I was very happy meeting them that night and really enjoyed, it feels like high school after then. While looking at them I have observed changes, physically we all look prettier ;) and a bit matured but still silly hahaha. It’s been 7 years since after graduation except for one Frauline whom we used to see each other once a year. Well, in my case I don’t usually hang out, but that doesn’t mean I forgot them. Life has been busy, from high school to college to work for marriage and family. Like I am virtually available most of the time thru Social networks it helps a lot like we get connected, virtually though.

I, Roselie & Frauline

April boy, Xynxa, Faruline,I,Deserie,Chasel & Roselie

blur on me (─‿‿─)



♥♥♥
♥♥♥

Ready to go :(

Too much for reasons, we all had fun that night it feels like no distance after all overload chikkas, picture taking here, there and everywhere, which normally happens to everyone’s gimmicks. We didn't realize we were making memories we just knew we were having fun. We talked and talked and talked until 11 hits the clock, and then we go home and kissed Goodnight.


Keep Calm and Have a Cocktail

Cheers to my good friend Frauline which is now enjoying her just married life. And to all my batch mates that night, thank you for the chance we all had a good time.

WEARING:
Top:Plains & Prints
Bag: Kimbel @SM Dept. Store
Pants: Zara pleated pants


Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them but you know they're always there!


Till next time Ladies!!



Photos credited to April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

LinkWithin

Blogroll

 photo facebook-32_zpscef9ae59.png  photo instagram-32_zps928de1c1.png  photo pinterest-32_zpsa6aae5f1.png  photo google-plus-32_zps47323a1f.png  photo twitter-32_zps5926094c.png

About