Thursday, July 17, 2014

Capturing Moments

Share it Please
I'm a mother of 2 years old boy his name is Rian Stefan was born on 15th of February 2012. In this blog expect more posts of him as he grow and as to how much I would love to express how proud mom I am.

Back when I was pregnant, mixed emotions came as pregnancy is a time of great change, not only in your body, but in your emotions, perspectives and lifestyle until things just passed.I never thought I am this strong and proud until I became a mother, like its not about what you gave up to have a child, but indeed what you've gained from having one.
I cannot really express here how grateful I am in becoming a Mom, yet in following my blog maybe you can see and feel me.To start... here are photos of my baby  where you can see he was enjoying small things around.

Rian Stefan's outdoor photography ;) 
















Happy weekend everyone!!


xoxo~Steph

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice blog Buraks! Keep it up. Keep writing and sharing! I'm enjoying it :D

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

LinkWithin

Blogroll

 photo facebook-32_zpscef9ae59.png  photo instagram-32_zps928de1c1.png  photo pinterest-32_zpsa6aae5f1.png  photo google-plus-32_zps47323a1f.png  photo twitter-32_zps5926094c.png

About